Help build our future restaurant and hospitality workforce
Meet our 2020 Fashion Designers
Fashion design has rarely been so delectable.
The challenge to our volunteer fashion designers is simple: They have one month to design and build a fashion show entry ... but at least ten percent of what their model wears on the runway must come out of a restaurant sponsor that is paired with them. This can be whatever our designers and their restaurant partners negotiate to work with, whether consumable or not.
Unlike traditional fashion shows where models race down the runway, this very theatrical presentation of our Food in Fashion creations is slower, savored, and pumped-up by the song of the designer's choice.
During the show each fashion will be judged by a panel in the audience and prizes will be awarded to the top designers.
2020 Food in Fashion Show Judges
Ben E Keith with Liza and Justin Collins - Ben E. Keith
Daniel Mofor, Founder, owner and designer
- Don Morphy Privé Clothiers
2020 Fashion Designers
- Abi Ferrin - Company: Abi Ferrin
- Angel Burrell - Company: Truanjl
- Audrie Austin - Company: Audrie Austin
- Ivette Alvarez - Company: Ivette Custom Design
- Kymberly Achuba - Company: Designs By K.Y
- Lajuana Williams - Company: Designs.By.LCW
- Maria Luna - Company: El Centro Fashion Design Students
- Octavio Chavez - Company: House of No Lady
- Tatiana Diane - Company: Tatiana Diane